Friday, July 16, 2010

Victoria Beckham Didn't Like Gaga's Style

However She Thinks It's 'Getting Better'



Victoria Beckham has been discussing Lady Gaga and claimed that she was not initially a fan but is warming to the outrageous star.
Beckham said: "I adore the American '40s look. And I love modern pop - I am a gay man in a woman's body, so God supposes I should love singers like Lady GaGa.

"It's complicated, on the one hand I wouldn't like to have all her songs on my iPod and listen to them over and over. On the other hand, I admire the Lady GaGa phenomenon."

She added: "At first I didn't like her or the way she dressed. Now she is working with designers and wearing couture clothes.

"Bit by bit she is finding her image and it's nice to see it as she is undoubtedly talented girl."
And that ladies and gentlemen, is praise indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment