Monday, February 15, 2010

Leonardo Dicaprio talks about Avatar!


Q: Much is made of "Avatar" passing "Titanic" at the box office. I think this is silliness. Ticket prices and attendance records make such comparisons impossible. Are you tiring of the so-called box office race?

A: The truth of the matter is that "Avatar" has won financially, and I absolutely enjoyed my experience watching "Avatar." I don't think about those types of numbers until you know until it's actually over with.

So now, in reaction to it, Godspeed to them. I hope they keep going and going. Because James Cameron has been able to tap into something that audience want to see worldwide. And he's intrigued them in such a unique way that he may do it again with whatever his next move is. He is that type of film maker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment